Music could be a problem as well, as many of the conductors that frequent the area will not be available for the weekend. I do not know enough about the acoustical transmissions of the area to take this task myself, though I do have recordings of the pieces selected. I must speak with the Baron concerning the blanket of silence over the Consulate property as well.
We could resolve the music issue by rescheduling, but I have waited too long already – if we delay any longer, the holiday season will overtake us. I cannot arrange it sooner, for I must assist the family at my grandmother’s estate this weekend.
Still no word from the Sergeant.